Saturday, May 25, 2024
BerandaHukum & KriminalPolice Mobile Patrol Intercepts TOTR Convoy of 113 Teenagers in 5 Locations...

Police Mobile Patrol Intercepts TOTR Convoy of 113 Teenagers in 5 Locations in Jakarta Pusat

progresifjaya.id, JAKARTA – Mobile patrols from Polres Metro Jakarta Pusat and Polsek ranks arrested 113 teenagers who were carrying out the takjil on the road (TOTR) convoy, Sunday, (7/4). The police intercepted the convoy of 113 teenagers consisting of 109 young men and 4 young women in 5 locations in Jakarta Pusat.

The 5 locations are the Slipi Petamburan traffic light, BNI 46 Jalan Jendral Sudirman Karet Tengsin, the Torch Statue on Jalan Jendral Sudirman Gelora, Jalan Asia Afrika Gelora and Jalan Teluk Betung Kebon Melati.

In his official statement, the Kapolres Metro Jakarta Pusat, Kombes Pol Susatyo Purnomo Condro said, that the 113 teenagers who were intercepted in the convoy are now being detained at the Polsek Metro Tanah Abang.

“In accordance with our commitment from the Polres Metro Jakarta Pusat Central and Polsek ranks to provide a sense of security and comfort to residents, we have again arrested teenagers who were in the convoy under the pretext of sharing takjil in 5 locations,” said Kapolres Susatyo.

“We also secured evidence of 7 flags, 20 firecrackers consisting of 11 firecrackers and 9 smoke firecrackers, and 51 motorbikes. We took action against teenagers who violated traffic rules by not carrying a driver’s license, STNK and not wearing a helmet. strict fines,” he added.

He added, that for the next process the police will summon all parents and teachers of the detained teenagers to be given educational guidance.

“We have called all the parents. We hope that the role of parents and teachers at school can be more active in fostering, educating and directing our children to do better in the month of Ramadhan. We must monitor them so that they don’t let in any wrongdoing outside that could jeopardize their future. Let’s prepare our children’s future on the right path,” explained Kapolres Susatyo.

As is known, last week’s preventive strike action by the Polres Metro Jakarta Pusat and Polsek ranks also succeeded in securing hundreds of teenagers in the convoy. They were then given direction and guidance and made a statement witnessed by their parents not to repeat their actions. (Bembo)

Artikel Terkait

Berita Populer

komentar terbaru